Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Project Appleseed shoot coming up in August!

Once again, my family is hosting a Project Appleseed shoot here at the farm (the picture is from the shoot we had earlier in the year--see Michael & I?). It will likely be the last one of the year here in North Dakota, so if interested, this is the one to come to!

We have 3 families (all personal friends) who have said that they're coming already, so this looks to be a very fun shoot (we play volleyball/games in the evenings and have potluck suppers).

When: August 13th-14th, 2016
.........................................
To preregister or learn more about Appleseed shoots, you can go to the website
 or just leave me a comment if you have questions:

Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.