Monday, February 24, 2014

Working on a picture post!


Yesterday, my mom and I left here right after the noon meal and went over to Lauretta's house to catch a ride with her and her mom and sister to Sarena's baby shower.  It was really nice to see Chris and Sarena again!  After that, we ladies went shopping.  Later still, we went out to eat.  And later still, we headed for home.  It was nearly 10:00pm when I pulled in our driveway.  What a special day!

The menfolk have been busy with shop projects. 

My mom was super excited when she heard that her brother bought a Kangen water machine today!  The water has really helped him with health issues he had.  PTL!

Andrew showed me how to get my phone pictures onto my computer this evening (it's really quite simple, once you know how!) and so I've started a picture-full post about our trip to Kentucky. It should be done sometime in the next few weeks I would say.  Possibly sooner.  :)

Tomorrow is a babysitting day for me, so I get to see my little punkin's again.  Hooray!

Here we are, swinging in the snow and sunshine last week:  They LOVE being out in the snow!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! I LOVE pictures!!!! I will look forward to your pictures soon! :)
    Love the picture of you and your lovely girls on the swing!
    Blessings,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.