Thursday, October 1, 2015

2nd fitting...

Bill and Anna E. came today from Grand Forks. Anna has Lauretta's wedding gown finished, so Lauretta came over and tried it on and it was PERFECT!  She took it home with her for her wedding (in 9 days). :)  Anna isn't finished with my dress yet, but had me try it on. She needs to hem it up a bit more yet. I don't desire to go tripping up the aisle.

I babysat the past 3 days, then worked on putting up tomatoes in the evenings. Still have half a ton to do.

A lot of RSVPs came in last night and today, so that's helpful.  It's going to be a wonderful wedding----with so many friends coming......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.