Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Update~

Life is very good and full!  

When Michael isn't up at Steele working at Mid Dakota Grain, he's home working on projects, making our home so much nicer! 

I helped him with a project yesterday...  His snowmobile needed some reupholstering done.

 It didn't turn out as smooth as we would have liked, 
but it's much better than what was there before (nothing).
 He installed this laundry-room tub/sink so I can wash our milking buckets in there and he can wash up there after being in the shop and such.
 He put a light above my stove, connecting it to wires which were just sticking out of the wall.
 Andrew came over and tuned my piano for me the other day. I gave him a haircut in return. I also gave Michael and Jacob haircuts that day.
Michael also rewired a lightswitch in our bedroom so it's easier to find in the dark. He's so handy!

When I'm not babysitting, I've been keeping busy with odd jobs too. I've been making lots of dairy products lately (cream cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, kefir, cream for whipping, butter, and Mom made cottage cheese). We're still looking for a couple calves to buy...  

This weekend is the Cabin Fever Family Camp at Crystal Springs, so we plan to attend that, in between milkings. My mom has been feeling pretty poorly lately, so please keep her in your prayers.

OH, and Michael shot a coyote a couple mornings ago! :)


1 comment:

  1. I am soo glad to see you blogging again! I love seeing all the ways that Michael is making your home more pleasant!!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.