Monday, February 8, 2016

Update...

My posts are sure few and far between now that I'm married, aren't they? Oh well. :) 

The baler that Michael and I bought arrived.  
We bought a rake and mower too, so now we just need a tractor!

 It's fun watching Vonn grow up.  He and Tracy Jo come here every Wednesday and then I go to their house on Thursdays. Vonn has great trouble with keeping his mittens on.
Last Friday, Michael, my mom and I butchered the last 5 turkeys. It's good to be done with that.  

Today I made yogurt and butter and this morning, I made kefir pancakes which turned out really well.  It's so nice having a cow...

Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.