Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Where'd my tiny baby go?

It's been a long time again!!!

Being a wife and mother, and keeping a home, and cooking healthy, and helping with the animals once in a while..... is very time consuming....and I'm thoroughly loving it!

But, I figured it's high time to take some time to post a few of my favorite pictures of our sweet little Elsie girl.

These 2 photos were taken on Michael & my 2nd wedding anniversary, which also happened to be Elsie's 2 month-a-versary. :)
 

A friend gave her this heart jumper and it's one of my favorites to dress her in. :)
 3 months old!
 Wouldn't you like to bathe in a flower too?
 4-generation photo with my side of the family at Thanksgiving...

4-generation photo with Michael's side of the family in December. 
 Elsie's great great Aunt Kathleen painted this piggy-bank for her! So special.
 Paula and Vonn came over to visit for a while one morning. It was so neat to see "my baby" Vonn holding MY BABY!
 Awww, my little cuddle bug. :) My friend Heather was visiting and snapped this photo for us.
 I only have about 2,000 photos of Elsie that I could share, but I'll save a few for next time. ;)

We're doing well. Michael has had a week off of working up at Mid Dakota Grain in Steele so that's been really nice. We just finished our taxes earlier today. Yay!  Michael takes care of the animals each morning and evening. Once in a while, I get to join him. I look forward to warmer weather so Elsie can join us.

I've been getting back to making milk kefir and still make kombucha, yogurt, cottage cheese, and bake bread as needed. When we were at the NPSAS conference last month in Aberdeen, I got interested again in sourdough bread baking so we'll see if I find time to do that too. My spinning wheel resided in the living room there for a while and I finished making some yarn which is actually kind of even, so that's progress.

 Oh, and we started taking Plexus supplements 4 months ago and I'm now a Plexus Ambassador. If you'd like to know more about how Plexus could help your gut health too, well, just let me know.

Blessings~

 



 


2 comments:

  1. Will you be going to the NDHSA conference in Grand Forks by any chance? Miriam, Hosanna and Priscilla are there so say hi if you do! Love the cute baby pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, no. If it were in Bismarck like the last 2 years we might have gone again, but it's just a long ways to go. BUT, my mom and Andrew, Marie and Timothy are there so maybe they'll bump into each other. :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.