Friday, February 16, 2018

Yet more baby photos....

....because we prayed a long time for this little girl
and are now delighting in being her parents!
 "Where'd my hat go??"
 Daddies and their daughters (friends from church)...
 

 More friends at church, Rachel and Heather C!
 Delicious thumb!
 Maybe she'll be a pilot someday?
 Definitely will be a farm girl with all the reading she's doing with her daddy.
 See?
 Um, that's a teething ring. It's supposed to go in your mouth, not on your nose, little one.
 Our little gypsy girl...
 She's my (usually) cheerful kitchen companion. :)
 Peek-a-boo!








So tasty.


And just to show you I do still take pictures of other things.....
Making salve for our milk cow's udder:

Michael shot a "Coydog"....

Until next time, stay warm, well, and keep smiling for Jesus.



1 comment:

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.