Thursday, October 15, 2015

9 days...

I'm getting SOOOO excited!!!!  In 9 days, I will become Mrs. Michael Dalquist!!!!!    He is SUCH a blessing to my life. He even brought me flowers on his last visit here. :)  God has blessed me almost beyond belief.  While Michael was here, we worked on several wedding projects (one involved varnishing), and did I mention that my dearest lady-friend, Lauretta GOT MARRIED last Saturday???  :)

She was such a lovely bride and the day was very special. I was honored to be in her wedding party with her sisters and we spent all morning of the wedding curling hair and styling it and talking.... We got to wear hoop-skirts, so that was a new experience.  Michael came to the wedding too so, of course, we had to get a picture together:
I'm so very happy for my friend!!!
 Awwww.... :)

My mom and I spent the day in Bismarck, buying wedding supplies and such.  We'll need to go up one more time next week, then hopefully will have our lists checked off.

And now, I'm exhausted and am going to bed (after talking to my sweetheart for a bit first)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.