Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wedding favors...

My mom came over this afternoon and helped me by finishing up the wedding favors I made for the big day. (They're still a secret.)

I'm caught up with the tomatoes now, so somebody please tell the pink and green ones to stay that way for a month. ;)

Michael is a sweetheart!!  He's been very helpful and interested in the wedding planning project, even when the 304 miles separate us. I just learned today that my childhood friend, Kjersti (and her little family) is coming to the wedding, so now I'm even MORE excited!!  My other childhood friend, Lindsay is also coming, so maybe we can get a picture together, for old times' sake? The three of us used to be inseparable.

Tomorrow I get to start on the big project of baking/decorating cake and cupcakes for Lee & Lauretta's wedding on Saturday, October 10th. I need to get everything ready anyway.  This is going to be a WONDERFUL weekend!!  I'm so happy for my dear friend!  AND Michael is coming on Friday. :)

Please keep my mom in your prayers in the next 2+ weeks. She's had some heart issues lately and I just hope she can enjoy the wedding and not stress about anything.   October 10th is ALSO my parent's 35th wedding anniversary!  So much love and joy!

I probably won't have time to update here until after the weekend....

God is SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.