Sunday, October 18, 2015

Head in the clouds...

I confess. I'm on cloud 9 and not thinking the clearest at times! It just might have something to do with the fact that I'm getting married in 6 days?

I'm more than a little excited!!!  It's been great corresponding with old friends, especially hearing of people who are planning to come share in our joyous day. 

Andrew and I spent our spare time yesterday (and the day before) putting together a slide-show for the wedding.  I finished packing for Michael & my honeymoon today. :) I also cooked up a batch of tomato soup and canned it. I think the rest of the garden produce can now wait until post-wedding.

Saturday, please hurry up and come, and Lord, give me patience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.