Monday, September 28, 2015

A few of the ways I spend my time lately...

...no need to say that life is very VERY busy and full at present!

These are some of the reasons why:


Michael comes and visits every 1 1/2 weeks or so and is a huge distraction to me. ;)
(Here we were up at Mid Dakota, looking at the hopper bins I bought.)
Of course, he's always very helpful too. Yesterday morning, I went out to do chores and found him expanding the turkey pen so they can have more grass and weeds to peck around in. I love that guy so much!

 I still babysit for parts of 3 days every week (and this little one keeps me hopping!)
 I went and had a "Wedding-hair-trial day" with Lauretta and her sisters...
 ....making pickles and sauerkraut....
 ...trying to keep up with the tomatoes.  Today, my mom, Andrew and I picked all of the tomatoes and peppers (I pulled the onions up a few days ago), as there is a chance of a frost the next 2 nights.
 ...and going to special events!   This year, Michael was able to go with me and most of my family to the Alfred church's annual Harvest of Thanks celebration.
Then yesterday, my mom and Michael and I went to a GoDesana essential oils class in Jamestown (we were there for 6 hours). We learned a lot, and yet, I'm sure there is still a vast amount of knowledge to be had on this topic.  

This morning, Michael and Andrew worked on some projects around the house here. They assembled the little red wagon that we'll use at the wedding. Michael and I worked on our wedding programs and are almost satisfied with the wording there. :)  We've also been working through our last 2 lessons in the Pre-marriage counseling book, "Preparing For Marriage".  We're talking about Money, Money, Money now.... 

We've been getting a lot of RSVP replies recently for our wedding, so that's been very helpful. I'm getting more and more excited for THE BIG DAY to arrive!!!  

God is so GOOD!  
He's keeping us sane through all the busyness and I'm finding this planning time mostly enjoyable too. :)  I was working on a wood-burning project this evening...but I can't tell about that until after the wedding, as it's a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.