Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Tables and chairs!

Praise be to God----we have tables and chairs reserved for our wedding at last! :)  We can get them from the Christine Community Center, so that will be very handy to have them so near the church.

Ohhhh, there is so very much to tell...about James and Jenny's wedding and the craft fair that Michael took me to and the bridal shower...... And I have pictures too, but don't have the needed ambition to get them over to my computer from my phone tonight, so that will have to wait a while yet.

Lauretta came over last night, just to visit and talk about wedding plans, and we watched a movie (to take a break from all things wedding related). We're both very much looking forward to our wedding days (and are practicing walking in our wedding shoes to get them broke in a bit, both the shoes for our own weddings, and the shoes for each others').

The guys now have the bins and conveyor moved to Steele. They had to get them from Woodworth, ND and ended up renting  a trailer and also Andrew bought a low-boy trailer at the ORR auction last Friday.  While they were loading a bin, a chain dropped and smashed Andrew's telehandler windshield in, so that wasn't helpful, but at least everyone was kept safe. PTL!

Michael is coming tomorrow evening. We are hosting a Project Appleseed shoot at the farm here on Saturday and Sunday, so it will be a blessing to have him here to help prepare on Friday!!  Plus, it will just be nice to have him here. :)   He's bringing the freezer he bought for us, and it's full of the beef he had butchered for our wedding and our future lives together.  There was a mixup at the butcher-shop, so our menu is changing slightly, as we need to figure out what to do with hamburger, rather than the roasts we were planning on using for pulled beef.  Hmmmm

I babysat yesterday and today, and will again tomorrow.   In mid-October, Paula's mom will come and stay for a while and babysit, so I can prepare for the wedding; get married; and go on a lovely honeymoon with my beloved. I can hardly wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.