Wednesday, February 26, 2014

An AMAZING day!!!

This was such a great day!!!!! 

My dad is happy because he sold most of our corn and is rich tonight!  :)

My mom is happy because she received some news from a friend that could greatly help her in her health-business!

My brother, Andrew is happy because he signed all the papers and wrote the check to BUY HIS HOMESTEAD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hooray for him!  It's just up the road from this farm.

My brother, Jacob is happy because he heard from a long-time Internet friend (that he's never met in person) that he's planning to come for a visit to our farm this summer!

AND, I'm happy because my parents, Andrew and I (Jacob did not want to and stayed home to do the chores) went to our district Republican convention this evening and all 4 of us will be delegates to the state G.O.P. convention in April!!!    We're all happy about this, actually, and we're all happy about all these things, really.  :)

What a day for counting blessings! 

"Thank you, dear Lord!"

Oh, and we finished the day in a terrific way---by eating ice cream that Andrew bought to celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!! This is great to see!!!! I am so happy for all of you too! What a day to rejoice in the Lord!
    "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm super happy for you dear! :) So glad to see the Lord at work in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an unforgettable day and I am oh so happy to have such a wonderful new neighbor. How could we not have had ice cream?

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.