Saturday, February 22, 2014

"Faith in Action"

Many years ago, I met a young woman (Georgia) and her mom and sister at a friend's homeschool graduation party.  We found we enjoyed many of the same things and decided to start writing each other as pen-pals (I wrote her sister for a time too).  We kept that up for a while, but eventually each got busy and the letters became more and more rare.  However, a while back, Georgia and her sister found me on Facebook and we became "Friends" again there and are writing back and forth as we have time and have things to share. 

Georgia is on quite the adventure even as I type this!  She's actually nearing the end of her journey, but I wanted to share her blog with you all so you can join me in praying for her and this vision...

Learn more about "Biking Across America" here:  
http://faithinactionblog.org/biking-across-america .



My family and I enjoyed a peaceful day at home!  We listened to another of Mr. Israel Wayne's messages, this time on how Christians can/should be wise stewards of the money God sees fit to send their way to use.  I just found this website which has 2 of his messages available for downloading: http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=848 .
I haven't listened to these yet, but I'm 99.3% sure they're excellent.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love working with money and my parents have instilled the 3 what to do's with money when I get some.
    1. Give to the Lord (first and foremost)
    2. Save some(for later)
    3. Keep some to spend or pay off any debts you might have!
    I think these are wonderful standards for the use of money and ya know what!? God always provides what I need!! :)
    Blessings,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.