Sunday, February 2, 2014

Packing...

We had a pleasant day!  Our guest spent the night (he milked the cow for Andrew this morning even) and went with us to a US Constitution class video-viewing this afternoon, before heading 6 hours back home again.  It's always great making new friends!
 
Our menfolk worked in the shop this morning and Andrew said he had his most recent car project running for a while, so he was pleased.c
 
Tomorrow will be a busy packing day, amongst other things (cooking for the boys to have food on hand) I'm sure. Why?  Because......
 
My parents and I are going on a week long vacation to the South!!!!!!!  It still doesn't seem real!  We'll be visiting friends in Kentucky and plan to head out on our adventure (driving) on Tuesday.  :)  I've never been so far away from home, so it truly will be an adventure!  I hope to remember to take lots of pictures, although everything may be so amazing that I'll forget?   
 
We'd very much appreciate your prayers for safety and guidance as we venture out into unknown (to us) territory!  I may post once more tomorrow before leaving, but if not, then you'll know why my blog will be silent for a while now.  If you want any farm news, you'll have to ask my brothers for it!
 
This verse has become extra special to me lately, so I'll share it in closing now:      
 
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." 
   ~ Proverbs 3:5-6  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.