Friday, February 14, 2014

What a great day!

After my car started up with very little cranking (even though it's been sitting for a while and it was below-zero cold this morning), my brothers informed me that they'd put a new starter in my car while I was gone.  Awwww---wasn't that sweet of them?  :)
 
Then, I got to see Zach AND Paula today, plus spent the day with "My" little girls who I hadn't seen for a long time either. 
 
 A cousin (who I haven't talked to in a long time) and I got caught up a bit this afternoon while the girls napped. 
 
When I got home, I made tacos for supper and my dad had brought some ice cream home, so it was a delightful day indeed!
 
May the Lord bless you all with a peaceful weekend. ~
 

3 comments:

  1. Isn't God good?! He always finds a way to make us happy! And to think we (single gals) have the greatest Lover of them all! Happy Valentines Day:>
    Mmmm......tacos and ice cream....what could be better?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, God is so good---all the time!!! :)
    I wanted to thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments you've been leaving on my blog, Miss Emmy! I tried clicking on your name to see if you have a blog, but apparently you do not. Is there some other way I can get to know you better? Do we have mutual friends?
    May the Lord bless you today in a special way,
    ~ Cora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get to know ya better too! Lately I have been praying about getting to know someone who can be a great friend and spiritual encouragement to me!
      I actually know who you are though the homeschool convention last year in Grand Forks. We sang in the choir together and I met your brother, Andrew at his Appleseed table!

      Delete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.