Friday, February 21, 2014

Ready for resting!!!

'twas a busy day!  At the end of it all, the house is cleaner than it has been in 3 weeks; the plants and fish are watered; some of the laundry is caught up with and my mom finished unpacking from our trip; we made and then all enjoyed the weekly Friday night feast; there are about 50 (free) wood-pallets here now for burning in the shop; Andrew sold his Charger and, after taking the decals off, delivered it to Bismarck this afternoon (Dad went too to bring him back); Dad went to town to put money in the bank and bought ice cream for a treat; and our milk cow, Sally is being dried up, so we're down to once a day milkings now.
 
Yesterday was busy too...  I was gone babysitting all day.  My dad and Jacob went and looked at that air-seeder.  Dad then got our other tire-water-tank home as it was finally ready.  Andrew was working on cars, I think.  Mom was resting and reading and maybe doing schooling with Jacob, I'm not sure? 
 
Now, we're all ready for a day of rest and study and worship...
 
God bless~

1 comment:

  1. Wow...great to see other good workers out there too! I mostly certainly enjoy my rest/play more when all my work is done!
    I bet you are a wonderful babysitter and your "kids" just love ya to pieces! ;) Praying for you to have a peaceful, restful and awesome worship day!
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.