Thursday, July 16, 2015

Catching up again...

Where does the time go?  These days are so full of things I'd love to post about, but by the end of the day, I'm exhausted, and don't. But, it is time to try to catch up again.

The last 2 days I spent babysitting the Littles again. :) This fella is getting so big. 
Good thing their dog is so patient, eh?

 It won't be long before he's walking.
Johanna and her Creeping-Jenny and grass bouquet. :)

 The garden is starting to produce yummy things like this...
 ...and this:
 The flower beds contain some lovely things...
 ....
 The whole garden is really taking off in the hot weather we've been having.

 My parents have been getting furniture for their new home (horray for Bismanonline!).

Mom, sweeping her dining room floor for the first time....
 The guys hauling in a hutch...
 The living room looks more cozy...
 Mom's new (used) piano...
 Ta-da!
 Chairs for the family room....
 ...this is for watching movies...

This morning when I went out to take care of the chicks, chickens and turkeys, the dogs greeted me very sheepishly. Upon closer investigation, I found out why. :( They apparently got mixed up with a porcupine sometime overnight. Ouch.  My brothers got a few of the quills out before the dogs wouldn't cooperate, so the guys ended up taking the dogs up to the vet and they put them under for a bit to get the quills out. Millie had some inside her mouth. Lady just on the outside. That was an expensive lesson for the dogs to hopefully have learned.

AND MICHAEL WAS HERE!!!!  He came on Monday, around 3:00 and left Wednesday, early afternoon. It was SO wonderful to have him here again! It had rained at home, so he couldn't do much farming, and he seems to like being here for some reason.... :) We were able to get a lot of wedding planning accomplished. Hooray!!! We were so busy though that I didn't get a single picture. Sure do love that guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.