Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dreams come true!

It's been a busy few days of packing and unpacking. My parent's house and "My" house both look disastrous at this point, but things are improving day by day. Now that so many of my folk's things are out, I asked my brothers to help me get down all my hopechest boxes so I could unpack them to see what I all have for setting up a home with. WOW, I'd forgotten about so many things I'd saved away years and years ago. It was like going on a treasure hunt. :)

I also went to Napoleon this afternoon to buy some supplies----baking supplies, cleaning supplies, etc... 

My dad and brothers loaded up and hauled in most of our corn today. My mom kept busy organizing her house. Tomorrow, I'll be babysitting "My" Littles.

Michael stayed until yesterday afternoon, so that was a real treat, having him here for so long!!  His birthday is coming up, so I'm planning a trip Eastward soon. :) Wedding plans are coming along nicely. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.