Friday, July 24, 2015

Guess who came last evening?

YES, Michael did!! :)  

This morning, my parents, Jacob, Michael & I moved some furniture over to the new house. My parent's bedroom set was amongst those things, so they are spending their first night in their new house tonight.  Michael is staying in their guestroom. We also had the first meal there at suppertime. Exciting times!

Michael & I had our next pre-marriage counseling session today, and we ordered our wedding invitations this evening. I know I've said this before, but, these are exciting times!! :) God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.