Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Moving has begun...

The past two days, I've started packing and moving odds and ends over to my parent's new house. My mom is still finishing some touch-up painting, but then they can officially move in. :) 

Yesterday morning, Grandma, Mom and I weeded almost the whole garden. You'd never guess my grandma is 80 by how hard she works. I hope I'm like her someday. Grandma joined us for the noon meal, then I helped her pack her things in her Tahoe and she headed back to her home in Mandan. It sure was nice having her here.

Today, when I wasn't packing and unpacking, I wrote out my thank you notes to those who gave gifts at my bridal shower.  People were SO very generous! Michael & I will have a good start in life.

Tomorrow, I'll be babysitting "My" Littles. They sure are growing up.  They were at my shower and kept people smiling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.