Saturday, July 11, 2015

The church where I'll become a Mrs...

Praise be to God! Yesterday, Michael learned that we CAN get married in the church we liked AND on the date we'd hoped for!!!  

What a huge relief it is to have that all lined up and decided on now. 


I was at a wedding in this church back in February and took note of the size and location.  Michael & I like that it is very close to halfway inbetween the location of our families AND that it is in the country, 
near the small town of Christine, ND.


 There is room for our families and many friends to come celebrate with us!

(Pictures from the church website: http://www.eaglevalleyefc.com/)

After talking quite a while about WHEN to marry, we decided that October 24th would work the best. 

So, I don't know quite how to say this, but.... if you think you might be invited to our wedding, 
please save that date on your calendar. ;) We'll be mailing out invitations in a few weeks.

We still have many details to work out, but I trust that those will fall into place as well, 
all in God's perfect timing.

~~~~~~~~

I had a special visitor stop in yesterday while I was babysitting:  My good friend, MIRANDA and her little brother Micah. :) They had been at our farm, picking up something for the baler we sold their family a while back, so on the way home, she wanted to say "Hi" in person.  Johanna and Miranda were having quite the conversation about both of them being in Michael & my wedding. It had us all laughing!

1 comment:

  1. I praise God along with you for opening the doors to your having a church large enough so that you can invite ALL of the friends and family that you can possibly desire!! Sometimes good things come in BIG packages!!!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.