Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fun, fun, fun!

The bridal shower was a lot of fun! I'll share pictures, someday.

Last night, Miranda, Lauretta, Josephine, Tina and I had a "Sleepover" in the camper and stayed up talking and watching a movie....  It's such a blessing to have such dear friends. :) 

My grandma came home with us last night too, so she and I have had some special time to talk and pick raspberries together today while my parents went to a funeral and Andrew left for a week of film-making in MN and Jacob left for 2 days of farming with Dave.  She'll stay tonight yet and head home tomorrow.

I'm SO tired, so an early bedtime will hopefully be in the near future here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.