Thursday, June 4, 2015

Flowers and dead chicks...

This evening, after I got done babysitting, my mom and I got the flower bed and pots ready to go and planted some lovely things in them. :) 

 Mom, enjoying the improved view...
 Lady seems to like it too?
~~~~
 This day did NOT start out very well....
 I went out to do my usual chicken chores and, when I lifted the pallet-lid to take care of the chicks, out hopped a CAT!  ALL of the chicks (about 50) in there were dead. I heard one cheeping outside of the tank and found it hiding, so took that one in the house, where it is currently residing. Apparently, the cat dug underneath the tank and went on a murdering spree. I was SO mad at that cat!!!

One of the best parts of the day was when I opened my mail tonight and found a check I wasn't expecting for an amount that will greatly help with purchasing new chicks to replace the ones that were lost.
 Praise be to God for how He works in wondrous ways.
~~~~

I had a request for more pictures of the new house... I took these last night.
They plan to come on Monday to begin the task of moving the house on the lot and putting it all together.
 The living room is currently cluttered with supplies for finishing up the house.
 The kitchen is spacious and full of cupboards! Mom is going to love it here. :)
I plan to live in/rent our old house for the time being, and Andrew might stay here too? Maybe.
~~~~
More good news:
Michael is coming sometime tomorrow!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.