Thursday, June 11, 2015


We started the day off by getting the cows in and sorting off the open cows and loading them on the trailer. My dad and I then took them to the Napoleon salesbarn, then ran around town getting parts and taking extra sunflower seed back and depositing checks.

(The line in front of us)
 (The line behind us)
 When we got back, we went across the road to see how things were coming with the house. The electrician was just finishing up there...
 ...and Nathan in the house was back to working on mudding the cracks shut. He has at least one more day of that left.

Jacob and I mowed/weed-wacked the lawn. Oh, and we scraped out the stock trailer, which was a not so delightful job, as it hadn't been done recently.

(One of my Columbines blooming)


I made a quick trip over to Zach & Paula's, as Paula had picked something up for me in Bismarck (something that I want to take with to MN). 

My grandpa could sure use prayer. Grandma called this morning to talk to my dad about the option of Grandpa having a feeding tube. Later in the day, Dad got a call from Uncle Ronald, saying that Grandma had called him just then with news that Grandpa had some heart trouble during dialysis and she was asking her sons to come, so my parents left right away. I'm still waiting for their return.

Also, please pray for the Dalquist family. Michael's grandma passed away this afternoon. Jacob and I plan to head East tomorrow...

Busy days. We never run short of things to do or people to pray for.

My blog will once again be silent for a few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.