Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Piers!

I was gone babysitting, but my mom got a lot of pictures of the new-house project.  

Andrew, packing things down...
 The pier-guy, pretending to be a gopher?
 Thankfully, God kept the rain away and they were able to pour the cement today too...
Exciting times!
~~~~~~~
Please join us in praying for my grandparents as they wait to see how Grandpa does and decide if he can go home from the care center or not. ALSO, please pray for Michael's grandma, Violet who took a sudden turn for the worse today and may not have much longer on this earth. 
~~~~~~~
Yesterday was a lot of fun, spent with Lauretta and her mom, sisters, niece, future mother-in-law and future sister-in law....wedding gown shopping. I'm pretty sure Lauretta decided on which one she wants, although there were many pretty ones. After that was over, Josephine and I did some more shopping in Bismarck (plants mostly) and then I drove us to Laurettas' house, where some of us stayed up talking til late and I spent the night. This morning, I brought the flowers/plants home so they wouldn't suffocate in my car; did my chicken chores; then headed over to babysit. 

Andrew is almost done working on his big lawn mower. He took it for a test-drive tonight.  Jacob was working for farmer Dave all day.

Busy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.