Monday, June 29, 2015

Going on a mini vacation...

The last two days were partially spent on painting in my parent's new house. Our whole family worked almost all of yesterday in there, and then Lauretta came over and helped too, so we got a lot done, but there is still much to do.

Dad, putting tape on the trim in the living room...

 My mom painting her bedroom...
 Me helping Mom in the master bedroom...
 Andrew took curtain rod holders and outlet covers off....
 Jacob, doing more taping in the living room...
 Painting the kitchen ceiling...
 Lauretta painting in the dining room...
Lauretta stayed over last night and she and I had fun talking 'til all hours of the morning (mostly about wedding plans....imagine that!!!). She is such a dear, dear friend!

In the morning, I'm going down to SD to visit another dear friend, Dorena W. :)  I'm so excited!!!  It's been way too long since we've seen each other (2 years?). 

My blog will once again be silent for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.