Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Returning...

Where do I even start????  So much has happened since I last wrote! I have so much to tell. :)

But, it is late, and it isn't really the best time to start the tale of cattle selling and new house projects and other things, so this will have to wait a while longer.

My dad did finish seeding today, thankfully, and I ordered new chicks this morning to replace the batch the cat feasted on. Oh, and Andrew is leaving tomorrow to go to MN to help produce a short film, so he's going to have an exciting few days! 

Much more another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.