Monday, August 3, 2015

Hay!

One of these days, I'll have to transfer a bunch of pictures from my phone to my computer so I can add them here! They're piling up...

My mom and I babysat today. It wasn't planned that way, but I brought the Littles over for a "fieldtrip" of our farm and to see my parent's new home, then the guys needed somebody to drive the hay truck and my mom said she'd rather babysit than drive the truck, so that's what happened. I took the girls in the truck with me for a couple trips, but then they got tired of it, and it was pretty hot in there too. When I took Johanna, Tracy Jo and Vonn home, my mom drove the truck. Jacob was baling; Dad stacking and loading in the field; and Andrew stacking the bales into the barns. We make a good team. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.