Monday, August 24, 2015

Scratching things off the list...

It's so nice to feel that you've accomplished a lot at the end of a day!  This was one of those kinds of days. :)

TODAY IT IS 2 MONTHS UNTIL MICHAEL AND I ARE WED!

I babysat Vonn here for over 8 hours (Zach brought him over), and Vonn was a good boy today and I was able to do wedding planning, as well as getting caught up on the apples (cut them up and added spices and sweetener and put them in the freezer for baking pies this winter).

  • Reserved a block of rooms at another hotel in Wahpeton because there was a difficulty that came up with the original one (information can be found on our wedding website, which I updated today : http://www.mywedding.com/michaelandcora/
  • Enjoyed seeing RSVPs starting to come in on the website!!  
  • Talked to my sweetheart about a project we're working on together for the wedding day, oh, and about a car we're talking about buying
  • Figured out how many mints we'll probably need and Kathy and my Aunt Peggy and her sister have agreed to make those--yay!
  • Talked to Mrs. Geiger who is making the dessert for our wedding and figured that all out
  • Texted to Katie (Michael's Aunt's sister) the rest of the flower order that I'd like for the tables at our wedding and wrote out a check for the total to send her way tomorrow
  • Got answers back from Amy (the church's wedding coordinator) about kitchen related things
  • E-mailed and Pinterested back and forth with Lauretta's future mother-in-law, Laurie who is helping me with decorations and I think we're making a lot of headway there with a new idea she had today
  • Talked to Paula to figure out this week's babysitting schedule and about when she'll bring the Littles over when Anna is here--to get their wedding outfits fitted if they are too big.

I think I'll sleep even better than usual tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.