Saturday, August 29, 2015

More fun...

It's been a very busy week!!

My mom's childhood (and current) friend, Anna and her husband came from Grand Forks and stayed a few days. Anna is a talented seamstress and will be doing all our dress altering (and Lauretta's). So, a couple evenings were spent in having our flower girls and ring bearers come over to try on their wedding clothes and to get them pinned for alteration. Then, Anna pinned my wedding gown, and Laurettas. We had a lot of fun!

I've been busy babysitting. The guys got all of our wheat combined, so the oats is next. My mom is getting more of her moving boxes unpacked everyday, and has decided on and ordered her dress for Michael and my wedding. :)

This evening, Heather C. and her brother stopped in on their way home from visiting friends and Heather picked up (and tried on) her bridesmaid dress and shoes. We had a very nice couple-hour long visit, and they just left a few minutes ago.

Tomorrow is the start of a new busy week. I'm trying to remember to count each day as a blessing, even when I want them to pass by faster. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.