Saturday, August 22, 2015

Wedding planning....

.....There is more to it than I'd thought! But, for the most part, it is enjoyable. Just time consuming.

Guess who came to see me/us yesterday? Yep. My sweetheart. :)  He had to leave again today. While Michael was here, we were up at Mid Dakota Grain Processing (our grain cleaning business in Steele), doing several different things that needed doing. The guys hauled up the misc. extra cleaners that have been sitting in the shop for a long time and put them in the building.  They also pulled some trees out of places where they weren't supposed to be.  I was the cleaning lady and got a little start on tidying up the office and washing windows. Oh, what a mess.

My dad bought a huge conveyor on an online auction, so he went to Grand Forks and pulled that all the way home on Thursday.  My dad also found several hopper-bins and another conveyor on BisMan, which I am buying, but which aren't picked up yet. Andrew has been busy designing a logo for the business.  Mom's kept busy cooking for everyone, and she's been sick a lot (she thinks from the chemical/paint/carpet smells of the new house), so she'd appreciate prayers.

On Tuesday, I went up to Bismarck with Lauretta and we spent the day shopping for wedding supplies. Fun! I've also been busy babysitting.

Today, Michael and I and my parents talked a lot about the menu for the wedding. A very important topic, I assure you. :)

God is so good. I feel so very blessed to have Michael as an ever-growing part of my life. 

And at that very moment,  my phone rang.... It was Michael. I'd offered to talk to help keep him awake. He's home now....and it is time for me to sleep. 

1 comment:

  1. Got our invitation yesterday! Very lovely and looks like it will be a very special day for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.