Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Apples and yogurt and snow, snow, snow....

This kind of weather just makes a person all the more grateful to stay inside and cook. Mom and I cut up another box-worth of apples for sauce and juice and vinegar. I turned a gallon of milk into yogurt. We made broccoli-cheese soup and baked potatoes and fried steak. We are so blessed!
 
And yes, it snowed on and off throughout the day and is snowing still.
 
Happy FALL! Ha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And because of the day:
 
 
Both of my grandpas are/were veterans of war...
 
God bless and protect our soldiers
 and may He bless all of those who fight for freedom---
in big and little ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.