Sunday, November 30, 2014

A visitor...

 
Yesterday, Lauretta came over to visit. :) It's been a long time since that happened, as the summer months are so busy for her and for us, so it was really great to spend time with her again!!
 
Playing Apples to Apples (Bible edition)...
 
She spent the night, so she and I had a great late-night talk. Just like the good ol' days!
 Today, we did a lot of usual type things, but the one unusual part of my day was when I cut into the 70lb pumpkin that Andrew got from farmer Stan.  :)
 Pumpkin _____________ will be on the menu for a while...
I've been studying "Nature's Farmacy" in my spare time here lately. Very interesting book about health, mostly about using essential oils, but it has a few other tips tucked in there too (about lemon juice liver cleansing, and bentonite clay benefits, and things like that). It's amazing to me how God put healing properties into plants and clay and such...
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Cora! That apples to apples game looks VERY fun! I love the regular version but I bet the Bible version is the best! And what a joy to have Lauretta over!!! Blessings all over the place! Nice to hear what ya'll/ya are up to! Tired, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.