Thursday, November 6, 2014

Babysitting....

Paula asked me if I'd take the girls with when I went to babysit the other neighbor children, as they just needed to get out for a while, so I got to see baby Vonn and hold him for a while before leaving with the girls. :) It was the first time I saw his eyes open, but that didn't last long, as he fell asleep again as I was holding him.
 
The 5 chiluns had a lot of fun playing together and were very energetic. Tracy played so hard she fell asleep on the way home!
 
My dad combined a little, but then a big belt broke and it was after 6 already, so he couldn't try to find a replacement. Looks like that one will be expensive.
 
My mom is in Bismarck still.
 
Andrew is in Fargo still.
 
Jacob is 19 still.
 
It seems like so many people are hurting physically these days!!  Please keep a 9 year old boy named Evan in prayer, as he got burned pretty badly (40% of his body) and is going through surgerys. Also, pray for Bob (a friend's husband who is going through a lot of health problems now). And for Miranda's little brother, Micah who is sick in the hospital with pneumonia. And for my mom, to get her health struggles resolved at last.  And, if you're not sick or hurting, please remember to thank God for the good health you're enjoying!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Jeepers, Cora! 5 children on your hands! Looks like fun!
    You shall be a wonderful Mother someday! Prayers are coming!
    Emmy is behind still.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.