Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Happy birthday to Andrew~

Once again, we were celebrating the birthday of a brother of mine. :)
 
Andrew Robert Bornemann turned 24 years old today.
 
 Playing a very LONG game called "Attack" (similar in ways to Risk)...
I also babysat for the 3 neighbor children for a few hours.
 
May God bless my brother richly! He does so much to help keep things running smoothly on the farm and with all of our technical computer type stuff in the house, and usually does it all while whistling!He's a pleasant fellow. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.