Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Harvest...

Dad (and my brothers both ran the combine for a little while) harvested corn all day.
 
 Jacob had a pin break on the PTO on the auger when I was out helping him with something, but he was able to repair it in short order with the help of that hammer there...
 My mom and I (Jacob helped for a few minutes) cut/shredded up a BUNCH of our garden vegetables (cabbage, beets, carrots, tomatoes, onions, peppers) to turn into soup for canning for winter.
 
And yes, we took the time to go and vote...
 
 Jacob drove us to Hazelton in his car...
 
Andrew finished his cleaning job this afternoon and is working on packing now for a Christian film academy class he's attending in Fargo for the next few days. 
Sally (his cow) and I for sure will miss him.  :)
 
Tomorrow is Jacob's 19th birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Harvest....YAY! What a joy to bring in the harvest! And making time to vote! Great! Love Jacob's leather jacket too!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.