Sunday, May 31, 2015

Visiting Grandparents...


Yesterday was a mostly peaceful day, except for when my mom started going in to shock (and we're not sure why?). She was the deepest red you can think of, and shaky. Yikes!
Thanks to those of you who were praying. 

This morning, I weeded in the greenhouse while it sprinkled outside. Shortly before noon, I hopped in the Pacifica with my parents, as they were going to Mandan to visit Grandpa (and Grandma) at the care center and I wanted to see them too.  
 The goldfish and tiny waterfall outside of the care center.
 Grandpa still isn't feeling very well and doesn't have much of an appetite, but looked better than I expected. I'm glad he's where he can get help now, and that Grandma can take it a little easier with others to care for him.  They could both use prayers for being able to rest well at night... We visited a couple hours, then headed for the field to drop my dad off to seed sunflowers (and he got stuck on the first round---oops).

 It was time to get the chicks moved out of the house into a larger location (we've lost a few just due to them trampling each other).  My brothers turned this old stock tank into the chicks' new home. They put a pallet (complete with hinges) on top to keep the cats out and cut a hole for the heat-lamp, then we put the tank inside of the chicken barn. Hopefully they'll do well there and stay warm enough.
 The house seems so quiet tonight, and it smells good too, as my mom baked bread. :)

I'm really excited about tomorrow as I'll be going with Lauretta and the ladies in her family to go dress shopping for her!!! She has appointments at 3 different places, so hopefully she'll find the perfect gown. 
This is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.