Monday, March 4, 2013

Blizzard.

A blizzard it is!  Cold, snowing, and blowing.  Brrrrrrrrr, my room is cold tonight.  I think I'll sleep on the couch.

It was a productive morning in the kitchen...  I baked bread and pizza crust; made yogurt (then strained half of it to make Greek yogurt); made Quaso Blanco cheese; put a roast in the oven; made spaghetti and sauce for lunch with fried homemade cheese; and whipped together some healthy chocolate later this afternoon. 

Then, there was the never-ending laundry to do; seed catalogs to look through (again); ND Home school convention details to arrange; we sorted off one of my heifers that some friends are buying (and preg. checked her); dehorned Andrew's Holstein calf; then the guys worked in the shop; my dad went to town with the corn check that finally arrived in the mail (hooray!!!); Mom and Jacob cut up rags for the shop while listening to a farming class on DVDs for school;  I read in my very interesting new health book "Trim Healthy Mama"; and we watched a YouTube video of a very talented juggler...  (It gets better further into the video).  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.