Monday, March 18, 2013

We're home, just busy...

My mom, Andrew and I had a great time at the convention and at our friend's home!  We drove home yesterday afternoon and arrived just in time to make supper.  I'll try to give a full account of our adventures sometime in the near future.  Right now, I have to play catch-up in the sleep department!

I babysat "My" girls today.  When I got home, I heard about one of Jacob's heifers who'd needed help calving today and then the calf was dead, so he's sad about that.  I guess the calving season is about to begin?   

Tomorrow, some neighbors are leaving their 3 children in my care while they go on vacation to sunny Florida, so I'll be gone from home for several days.  I may find some time to log-in to my blog over there and write, but I may not too?  Zach and/or Paula will be bringing Johanna and Tracy Jo over for me to babysit too for several of the days, so it will be fun and busy with 5 children---ages 5, 4, 4, 2, and 1.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.