Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Busy 2 days...

Much happened since I wrote last, which wasn't all that long ago really....

Outside of the usuals (baking bread too), my mom and I went with Elizabeth to Napoleon for the meeting last night and spent an hour setting up for it, then it lasted about 3 hours and took another hour to repack everything.  Driving home was scary, as the wind had really come up and it was a blizzard.  After a good while, we did make it home.  The 3 of us talked then until well after 1:00am and then decided we really must get some sleep. 

I woke up when Andrew did this morning and went out to do the chores with him.  He and Mom went to Bismarck all day and just got home.  Dad and Jacob worked on the shelves in the shop.  I went over and babysat most of the day. 

The girls were so funny today!  Between rolling tape rolls around on the floor; the girls rolling on empty water jugs all over the living room; drawing on the patio door with "Window markers"; spinning pennies; drawing pictures and then Johanna showing them to their dog, Stash; doing dishes until the floor was nearly flooded; playing with playdough; and Johanna getting interested in doing her hair and trying on all kinds of hair things, it was a fun day! 

I'd best go help put the Sam's goodies away now....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.