Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The natives are silly...

This is the 2nd night that I'm spending with the neighbor children.  They are so silly tonight!  I'd hoped to have them sleeping soundly by now, but they're still talking amongst themselves in the bedroom.  Awww well, they don't have to get up early in the morning, so it doesn't make a big difference.  We had popcorn and movie night tonight.  We watched Winnie the Pooh.  ;)    After Paula came and picked up Johanna and Tracy Jo at supper time, I took these 3 to my house and we did the evening goat/turkey chores together and I pushed them on our huge swing set.  They enjoyed their time a lot and keep talking about it now.....

Happy first day of Spring everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.