Thursday, March 7, 2013

The day on which I was born...


I turned 26 years old this morning.   I thank the Lord for each and every day of life!  It is a good life.

  I most certainly do not feel that "Old" though!    I wonder if people will now think I look like I'm 21 instead of 20?  ;)

I ended up not needing to work today, so was glad to spend the day at home with my whole family!  They made me feel very special and gave me presents and everything.  :)  My parents had bought an ice cream cake which was DELICIOUS!  (picture to come)  We'd invited friends over for this evening, but they had to be someplace else, so we played games and watched movies and I had some time for reading.  My mom and I also played piano/violin duets out of the new books my mom gave me. 

  It felt like Sabbath!  :)  It was also wonderful to hear from so many of you on FaceBook today!!!  Thanks so much for your prayers and well wishes.~

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday!
    It's always nice to be able to spend your birthday at home with family.The cake sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! My, 26 sounds so young! May God bless you this year as you seek to live for Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Cora! I'm glad to hear you had a nice day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everybody!! I guess 26 is young, but to me it seems a lifetime.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.