Monday, December 1, 2014

Shoppin'...

My brother, Andrew knocked on my bedroom door this morning, wondering if I needed anything from Bismarck, as he was heading up that way. It turned out that I did want to get some warmer winter clothing (snow clothes and things), so I decided to hop in and go to town too.
 
He bought the parts he needed for fixing his pickup and we went to Menards for stove-pipe for his corn-burner that he bought at an auction a couple months back....
 
We went to several thrift-stores and found some "treasures" and also saw our friend, Hannah D. and her little girl, Christy, so that was a pleasant surprise!
 
It's amazing how long it takes to get things done in Bismarck. It was mid-afternoon by the time we got back home.
 
And now, it is supper time. I turned some milk into hot chocolate, so as to warm the guys when they come in from the very cold weather out there.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.