Thursday, April 2, 2015

Babies grow too fast...

Vonn is wearing size 12-month clothing already (he's 5 months old) and we (his parents and I) are working on getting him to take his naps in his crib/play pen now instead of rocking him so much. :(  I like to keep him close still to keep an eye on him as he rests. Guess I'm kinda attached to the little fella.

 As you can see, growing makes a person tired.... 


Dad and Andrew are busy from daybreak to sunset with grain cleaning. Jacob feeds the cows twice a day and does other work on the farm, although today he went with Mom to Bismarck to get some supplies. There was one new calf today, which means there are just 2 heifers left to calve. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.