Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Littles are growing up!

 I spent the day (most of it) babysitting again. The girls are really getting to be helpful, if I can think of jobs for them to do. Tracy helped Vonn with his sippy cup without being asked. He basically just chews on it, but it gives him something to do.
 Vonn and a playpen pal...
 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm leaving tomorrow (Josephine is going with me!) for MN to visit a certain young man whose name starts with an "M". :) Most of my packing is done already, so depending on if it's good rock-picking weather in the morning or not (can maybe leave earlier if it's raining or something like that), we'll leave and try to be at the Dalquist farm as the sun sets. My blog will be silent for a few days, but I'll try to remember to get some pictures to share later...  I am EXCITED!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God be with you 'til we meet again.~

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh, Cora, Vonn is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and I love it when babies laugh! =) How nice of his sisters to be so helpful to him and you! Life goes by really fast, I still remember when I was little and now I am almost done with high school! "Times to treasure, to cherish" Have fun in MN, with a certain young man who's name starts with "M" =D

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.