Saturday, April 4, 2015

Gophers, be gone...

It was a sunny day, so Jacob & I got out our rifles again for some gopher shootin' fun. This time, Andrew was home and came with for some excitement. 

 We shot 7 altogether (again)!

 For more fun, we went down to the range and got in some target practice...

 Jacob tried out my bow for the first time and REALLY liked it and was pretty good at it too! I wouldn't be too awful surprised if more bows (and arrows) show up on the farm someday in the future.

It was a delightful day of resting, studying God's Word, singing, watching a neat movie (www.indescribablethemovie.com/) Andrew brought home from Texas (about the writing of the hymn, "The Love of God"), and yes, target practice.

Yesterday, I babysat for most of the day, then came home and helped clean the house and the boys helped Mom make supper, as she wasn't feeling well all day again. Please keep her in your prayers!

Tomorrow, it's back to rock picking...and grain cleaning...and counting down the days to when I get to go to MN to see Michael and to meet his sister and her husband! :)

1 comment:

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.