Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Life~

This morning, before I left for babysitting Zach & Paula's children, I sat in the combine and pulled the knob up and pushed the knob down to turn on and off the auger. :) The boys asked me to help them, and that was about the easiest way of helping them I could ever think of. We filled up 5 totes (4 small and 1 large) of non-gmo corn, as the G. family needs some corn for their chickens, and the rest I'll use for our own chickens probably. The chicks I ordered should be coming the middle of May, plus our laying hens like corn too.

My dad did another grain cleaning job today. Maybe they're done now?

 I babysat 3 not-so-littles yesterday (Amelia, James & Michael), and the other 3 littles (Johanna, Tracy Jo, and Vonn) today. We had fun:


Now I need to go take care of the calf who still isn't getting going (we're tube feeding him)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.