Monday, April 6, 2015

People are acting like it's Spring, but....

...is it Spring??? 

Dad has been teaching Jacob how to run his cleaning rig the last couple of days.

 The machine: :)
 This was here at home, cleaning our wheat... 
Dad sold quite a bit to a farmer for seed and delivered that to him last night (south of Linton a ways).
Andrew was busy with fixing some things on his cleaner here at home.
Mom was still feeling sick, so she rested a lot.
Oh, and we had to pull a small calf, as the cow was miscarrying and the baby was dead.
 See what I mean? We're hoping Spring is here, somewhere...
 Since everyone else was too busy to pick rocks yesterday,
I went out and popped a bunch more out of the ground...
 This morning, I went to Steele for gas and groceries before heading over to babysit. On my way over, I saw a bunch of Sandhill Cranes in a field, so apparently, they think it's Springy enough to stick around?

I'm still not convinced.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Cora! Hehe, I'm not convinced either that it is finally Spring, but at least there is no snow on the ground! :D Thanks for all the hopeful photos tho! Its encouraging to see! I love the first photo you took of your Dad and Jacob, they are just looking at you like "she takes pictures all the time, lets just smile!" Anyhoo, thanks for blog posting!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.