Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cows and kittens!

Very soon, we will be trailing the cows up to pasture. 
We're nearly out of hay, and they're anxious to eat green grass, so it's time.
 
 It was so HOT (and windy) outside today that it felt like Summer! 
We got out our summer clothes and put away the sweaters and long johns.  ;)
 
Good news!  The fields are nearly all planted and there's talk of rain in the near future. PTL!
 
A couple days ago, when I went out to the barn to milk Sally, I found 3 kittens in the parlor!!!!  My phone-camera doesn't take the best pictures in the dark, but it's better than nothing...
 Hopefully we can tame the little wild things!
I took this picture a few days ago...
 
 
 A friend shared this song with me a while back.  It won't be long until there will be green beans in our garden once more.  I love growing healthy food!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Ya'll certainly do have ALOT of cattle!!! So thankful ya got "nearly" all planted! I hope ya get the rain! I LOVE that cute kitten!!! Looks like ours ;) Thanks for sharing! Blessings, ~Emmy
    p.s. That is a GREAT song! I LOVE green beans!!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.